When you visit our site, as a general rule we don’t collect personal information. Only when you choose to voluntarily contact us do we take your contact details like Name, Email id, Phone #, Skype id and reason for being interested.
Should you enter into doing business with us, then we may collect further information as deemed necessary, such as; but not limited to detailed company information, contact details, PAN number, identification proof, etc. or other communication you send to us or information you give to us in any other way, which may be required, to deliver a particular product from 3 rd part vendors (like webhosting, domain registration etc.).Financial information will be acquired through CC Avenue and Paypal account (Payment Gateway Companies).
We may use financial institutions to process your payment to us and in the process divulge the necessary personal information, keeping in good faith that these institutions will not use your information other than to provide us the desired services. But we cannot take guarantee from their side.
Concerning OnTime Infotech
- We will make all efforts to protect the customer information- communication details, account information, financial details, information shared by client etc. within our administration structure.
- We will use the most updated security systems to ensure privacy maintenance to best of our ability.
- Should the information be exposed due to inadvertent cause; such as 3 rd party vendor misuse, security system breakage (despite our best efforts of preventing it, and having evidence to this effect), we will not be liable for any legal or financial issue thereby arising.
- We will not be held accountable for accuracy of information giving by the client, related to incorporation in their website or other services as taken.
- In no event shall OnTime Infotech or its vendors be liable for penalty (Including and not limited to loss of profit, data accuracy and usage and business disruption), arising out of the inability or use of material on the Customers website.
- Services acquired from 3 rd party such as domain hosting etc., if their terms & conditions get changed, then we will not be responsible for it ( as it is beyond our control), but only during the contract period as such which we have with them.
- The periodic feedbacks offered by you will be used by us to enhance customer experience and tailor make products and services which we offer.
- We may receive company and personal information about you and your colleague through various sources like telefax, Mobile or landline, publicly accessible information through website or search engine and database service providers. The usage of such information will not be considered personal and restricted in any way.
- The information provided by you, we take it for granted that it is authentic and has been scrutinized by your legal department and is lawful as per the current law prevailing in the country of origin or the country where meant to be targeted. Under no circumstances will OnTime Infotech be held liable for the misrepresentation/ misinterpretation of the information and will not be prosecuted by the law. The Client will be solely responsible for the same. The financial cost being risen due to legal action will be borne by the client wholly and fully.
- Customers are responsible for any personal or private information of the employee or management as contained in their website and given to OnTime Infotech to be incorporated.
- We have your consent to use your company name, publish your website details and our service description on our website and news updates.
- In case you find any information on our website as offend able or derogatory, we would request you to immediately call us or drop us a mail and we will ensure take prompt action.
- Any Services you avail from any of our employees which is not documented and approved by the Management will be deemed void and nullified. The company will not be responsible for the money spent or cost incurred.
Digital Marketing Campaign information
During the service you avail from us, like but not limited to SEO/SEM/ASO/ORM/ Content Marketing and campaigns as well as website creation, the information on the website and for marketing campaign will not be deemed as personal and our usage of the information should not be restricted. As per the need we may need to disclose your information to drive traffic to your website through keyword searches and other descriptions to 3 rd party vendors as desired.
We have your consent to send you and your company representatives, periodic information related to our product promotional campaigns, e-newsletters, and our services. Should you decide to opt-out, you are advised to click on the unsubscribe tag or alternatively drop us a mail.
Google Analytics disclaimer
External sites links
Information collected through Technology and Cookies
Legal Disclosure of Information
Should the need arise to comply with relevant laws, respond to a warrant served to us or to defend and protect the rights and property of ours, we may have to reveal your personal information, believing in good faith of non-misuse by the law governing agencies.
With utmost care and urgency we strive to ensure the maintenance of security of your personal information at all levels. Technical faults cannot be envisaged and there is always an element of security risk associated with divulgence of personal information.